Reservation and payment:
*Customers must book online and will be asked to validate their reservation by making a secure online payment.
*In case of impediment, you can cancel your reservation by calling 07 88 52 56 46 no later than 2 days before your departure.
*Your tickets will be refunded or postponed.
*If you cancel the day before or the same day, your ticket unfortunately cannot be refunded only postponed.
Cancellation of the ride:
*The Vélorail is an outdoor activity and is therefore dependent on the weather. In case of bad weather, it is possible that the management is obliged to cancel or postpone the outing. In this case, your tickets will be fully refunded.
Finally, to validate your reservation, please read the security regulations.
The railbike ride remains a family outing. Ride at your own pace. It's not a sprint race.
The attendant at the head of the convoy regulates the pace. It is imperative to respect it to remain in control of your railbike.
The mandatory safety distance between each railbike is 50 m.
Wet railway tracks increase braking distances, be sure to adapt your distances, do not hesitate to brake regularly in successive jerks to assess the effectiveness of the braking.
Panels with white writing on a black background indicate instructions that you must follow (eg: Slow down, stop at STOP signs, etc.).
It's forbidden :
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To bump between rails,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To hitch up with another railbike,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To get up or pedal upright when the railbike is in motion,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ In general, to damage the equipment entrusted, to derail the velorail
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To stop on the way,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To return the vélorail outside authorized areas,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Smoking,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Descending or ascending while walking or outside materialized areas
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To bring pets,
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ To walk outside the paths or tracks provided for this purpose. (e.g.: do not walk on rails or sleepers, etc.).
In the event of an accident or incident, notify the support agent on 07.88.52.56.46.
To do this, locate yourself in relation to the hectometric markers marked out every 100m on the sleepers and/or by the level crossing numbers.
The presence of at least one adult is mandatory on each railbike.
For primary, middle or high school groups, it must be present on at least one out of two railbikes.
No kindergarten groups are accepted.
The maximum number of 5 people per railbike is allowed as follows:
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ 4 adults (13 years and over),
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ 3 adults + 2 children (between 9 months and 12 years old),
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ 2 adults + 3 children (between 9 months and 12 years old),
- _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ 4 adults and 1 child (between 9 months and 5 years old).
Failure to comply with these Operating Policy Regulations engages the sole responsibility of the users and not that of the VRSA.
Any degradation of the material will be invoiced to its author. If necessary, legal proceedings could be initiated.